Thursday, March 10, 2011

house updates

First of all, I am SO READY to move into our new house. I am just so excited for the workers to finish renovating so that we can move stuff and turn this house into our home. I have provided two photos of the kitchen. I will add pictures of the other rooms in the house on a later date- right now they are crammed with furniture and other various odds and ends!
Here is the kitchen from one angle. The counter tops, sink, refrigerator, dishwasher, and stove/oven are in queue to be added. The doorway in the photo leads to the massive laundry room with abundant shelving. I'm in love with that room. The area with the pepsi can is going to actually stick out further with the new countertops to make a little bar/breakfast nook. It's going to look so good!
Here is the rest of the kitchen. On the right side of the cabinet is where the stove/oven will be. The blank area is where our dining table will be! We cannot wait to eat luscious meals here and have our dear friends and family over, of course!
All this house talk causes me to constantly google "DIY home projects" and follow trendy blogs by people with totally cool lives to get ideas.
These wreaths are adorable. I like how they can be used for a pretty big chunk of the year. I'd say March-September/October. I'd like to make one with a "B" that we could possibly hang on our front door.
I would love to make something like this beautiful-ness at Christmas time. We cannot wait to celebrate Christmas as married people!
I love these precious DIY magnets! Except I'd opt to make some that are a little more unisex, provided that these look a little feminine (I'm sure David would rather not see pretty little flowers and hearts every time he opens the fridge).
Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment