Tuesday, April 5, 2011

cupcakes & muffins equal happiness

I love all things sweet. Yummy treats that satisfy my quite large sweet tooth. I especially love cupcakes and muffins. I love how they are a perfect little portion and just look oh-so-cute. They don't taste too bad, either ;) Here are a few lovely pictures of some sweet little treats that make me smile (and make my mouth water).


Peanut Butter Cupcakes. I'd really love to try this recipe because peanut butter plus chocolate equals amazingness.




Buttermilk Blueberry Muffins. Buttermilk always makes moist cakes and muffins. Even the fat-free kind!


Cinnamon Apple Muffins. Yet another mouth-watering combination. I definitely want to make these!


How CUTE are these?! I love them! This page is full of fall stuff, so I'm a little out of season, but so many yummy ideas!


Cute pink little pigs! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!


These are actually mine. Yes, I made these! They were great and super healthy. I got the recipe from Whole Foods. The original recipe was a cake, but I made them into muffins, of course!




I found this photo while surfing the web. I'm not sure of the recipe, but it looks like cinnamon-sugar dusted biscuits. Yum.



How cute is this little guy? So cute I could eat him up ;)

I want to make these for breakfast! Another one from Whole Foods.


Nutella cupcakes. Enough said.

And lastly, nothing is better than a simple chocolate cupcake.


1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm my mouth = watering.

    I haven't had sugar in over a month.

    And I will DEFINITELY eat a cupcake as soon as this escapade is over!

    ReplyDelete