Sunday, July 3, 2011

favorites

Some of my favorite things.




My hubby. Love him.






Target. I could spend all day in one of these. If I go in for just toothpaste or shampoo, I always come out with half the store...and sometimes forget to buy what I originally went in for.






And whole foods. But I usually look and don't touch. Paying $4.99 for some peanut butter is ludicrous. I usually end up enjoying samples of weird stuff like organic spelt bread.





Sushi. I beg David all the time to take me to get some of this deliciousness.






I love my Reebok Easy Tone shoes. Good job David!






Cute coffee mugs. I have yet to own one like this. Most of our coffee mugs have gun or police paraphernalia on them. Of course ;)





Yankee candle's pineapple cilantro. It smells good enough to drink!






Jason's Deli = my favorite restaurant. It's healthy and delicous. The best part is the free ice cream!






Christmas decor. There is nothing better than the holidays! This looks like it'd be a royal pain to take down though.






My Black and Decker 2 in 1 food processor and blender. Genius contraption.







Sweet, precious little babes like this one. SOOOOO cute!






Fall. Autumn. This is my favorite season.






Sundresses.






So cute. I want.






Chocolate chip pancakes. A favorite in our household.






Those genius yogurt places. Like Yoforia, Yogurt Mountain, Menchie's. Yum. However, I usually end up spending close to $7.00 on myself.






Mirabella colour shine lipgloss. This is what I used on my wedding day and now I'm obsessed. I love the tingly, minty sensation.






Gummy vitamins. For adults of course. It makes taking vitamins fun because they taste good! They probably don't work though. But I still buy them! Especially because David eats them all!






This is the best facewash! It isn't full of harsh chemicals that burn the eyes.






Caffe Verona. I have become a Starbucks snob. I do not like anything else! We love this one because of the hint of cocoa. I love pairing it with dark chocolate coffee creamer. Yum. Plus, when we finish the bag, we get a free tall coffee at Starbucks!






This gum tastes just like strawberry shortcake minus the calories, fat and sugar!





I still rock the soffee shorts at age 23. They are comfy and come in lots of fun colors.





Best type of m & m's ever. The salty-sweet combo is to die for. Plus, the small bag is only 150 calories.





What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment: