Wednesday, May 18, 2011

10 days

I cannot believe that David and I only have TEN more days until we are married. That is insane! I remember five months ago when he popped the question that I thought May would NEVER COME. Each day over the last five months seemed to creep by, but the weeks and months seemed to fly by. Weird how that works, huh?


We have been meticulously working on menus, programs, seating, decorations, playlists, and MORE, and it is all coming together nicely. I'm just so so so so so so ready for the 28th to be here! 10 more days...I think I can, I think I can!


This past weekend, my lovely friends Christine and Megan threw me a bachelorette party! They made it oh so special for me. We all spent precious time together, had great conversation, went to a delicious restaurant for dinner, sang karaoke (while avoiding the unnecessary comments of drunken men), ate delicious sweets (vanilla-cookie dough cupcakes with chocolate frosting and oreo truffles...heaven), and played some fun games. And amidst all those fun, sunshiney things, we actually got pulled over by South Carolina State Trooper Stephenson (I wasn't driving!). He cut us a break, and became the inside joke of the night. Good times.


Paige and I drove back together, and were greeted by our handsome men AND delicious quesadillas! They are such gems, those two. It was a marvelous weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment